Get the complete sales prospecting and lead generation guide for B2B sales and business development. 📚Sign up for our free sales training on how to sell anything to anyone: https://patrickdang.com/sales-legacy-go-training
🔔 SUBSCRIBE to Patrick Dang NOW: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLOzkJ9W9fntCGyYfUwMPew?sub_confirmation=1
1:10 Sales Strategy & Ideal Customer Profile
2:29 List Building & Research
5:20 Set Appointment
6:57 Qualification Call
8:46 Review Your Sales Process
Top Trending Playlist:
1) Sales Prospecting & Lead Generation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hpqcvTvUTI&list=PLYZWx0YhMskOSn6dw-aWD_5xaPgqElraw
2) Sales Tips To Close More Deals – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWkKPURdYM&list=PLYZWx0YhMskNqFNY3BqAljaQychv5MGqE
3) Sales Strategy for B2B Sales & Business Development – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZWx0YhMskOO7t6FJgGyDkk_OlZUQ0KA
Prospecting and lead generation is one of the most important aspects of sales.
It’s the beginning stages of turning total strangers into paying customers.
But I get that at the beginning of your sales career, it can feel extremely challenging.
Sometimes it might feel like you’re just banging your head against the wall, especially when nobody responds to your cold emails, LinkedIn messages, and cold calls.
I’ll be walking you through my Ultimate Sales Prospecting Guide to give you a high-level overview of how this works.
1) Sales Strategy – The first step is to get the right sales strategy for b2b sales prospecting. You need to understand what your ideal customer profile looks like. You need to focus on what pain points your prospect has and focus on one industry at a time to see if your strategy works.
2) List Building – The next step is list building and research. Use your ideal customer profile to build a prospecting list of people you would like to have a conversation with.
3) Outreach – Once you have a list of prospects, the next step is to do outreach. You can use cold email, LinkedIn, or cold calling. Do research on which method works best in your industry and start there.
4) Set Appointment – Once you start reaching out to your potential customers, you need to convert that prospect into an appointment. You can ask the prospect for time on their calendar or use calendar software to send a link with your calendar.
5) Qualification Call – This is where you will do a strategy session or discovery call to understand your prospects’ pains to see if they are qualified to buy your solution.
6) Review – Review your sales process to see what works and what doesn’t. Make improvements to this sales cycle and repeat the process.
Patrick Dang is an international sales trainer who started his career at Oracle in Silicon Valley and quickly became on the top performers in North America in just one year.
After gaining experience in both the enterprise and startup world, Patrick began sharing his knowledge of modern sales students worldwide.
Since then, Patrick has trained over 70,000 students across 150 countries on topics on how to start a career in sales, business development, lead generation, cold email, LinkedIn, cold calling, and sales skills.
Patrick’s vision is to inspire others to pursue their dreams and provide the knowledge and tools to make those dreams a reality.
CONNECT WITH PATRICK DANG
Facebook Sales Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/patrickdang
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PatrickDangOfficial
🔔 SUBSCRIBE to Patrick’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLOzkJ9W9fntCGyYfUwMPew?sub_confirmation=1
#patrickdang #leadgeneration #salesprospecting